I am a mental health nurse, yoga teacher, homeopath and meditator.
As a mental health nurse I have organized stress management classes and spiritual mental health workshops. I offer counselling.
For 15 years I taught yoga in various settings: health clubs, mental health groups and private classes.
This is what I offer:
- Teach yoga on 1-to-1 basis or in a group, which includes breathing, meditation, relaxation, postures;
- homeopathic consultation;
- mindfulness on 1-to-1 basis or in a group, which includes breathing, meditation, relaxation and postures.
- Active hope: I trained during several weekends This is based on a book by Joanna Macy and Chris Johnstone and is directed towards activists who are burned out and/or are disillusioned by their activities or who need inspiration and encouragement on their way. It is also called ‘The great Turning’ and has 4 main headings:
- – coming from gratitude;
- – honouring our pain for the world;
- – seeing with new eyes;
- – going forth.
I have a holistic approach in which I combine my qualities and experiences as a mental health nurse, yoga teacher and homeopath.
I am interested in physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing, encouraging people to become again human beings rather than human doings.
I have been meditating for 20 years through personal practise and attending retreats.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.