I am a mental health nurse, yoga teacher, homeopath and meditator.
As a mental health nurse I have organized stress management classes and spiritual mental health workshops. I offer counselling.
For 15 years I taught yoga in various settings: health clubs, mental health groups and private classes.
This is what I offer:
- Teach yoga on 1-to-1 basis or in a group, which includes breathing, meditation, relaxation, postures;
- homeopathic consultation;
- mindfulness on 1-to-1 basis or in a group, which includes breathing, meditation, relaxation and postures.
- Active hope: I trained during several weekends This is based on a book by Joanna Macy and Chris Johnstone and is directed towards activists who are burned out and/or are disillusioned by their activities or who need inspiration and encouragement on their way. It is also called ‘The great Turning’ and has 4 main headings:
- – coming from gratitude;
- – honouring our pain for the world;
- – seeing with new eyes;
- – going forth.
I have a holistic approach in which I combine my qualities and experiences as a mental health nurse, yoga teacher and homeopath.
I am interested in physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing, encouraging people to become again human beings rather than human doings.
I have been meditating for 20 years through personal practise and attending retreats.