Join our Practitioner Directory
The People’s Health Alliance would love to have a broad range of practitioners within our Directory, who align with our ethos and values, and would like to invite you to join!
If you are a conventional or holistic practitioner, based within the UK including Northern Ireland, that would like visibility on our website, please fill in the form below.
Once we have received the details, along with copies of your qualifications and/or current insurance, and visually checked them, we will add your information to our website and people will be able to get in touch with you directly.
(Please note, we are currently unable to give confirmation your submission has been received or made ‘live’, which could take up to 14 days to process; we also can not facilitate individual profile photos at this time. If you are not within the UK and/or don’t include the required documents, we are afraid that we will be unable to continue with your submission, and your request will be deleted.)
Our Practitioner Directory is currently under maintenance so we can make some important changes and ‘tweaks’ to make it better for you, so please bear with us while we make these updates.
In the meantime, if you are looking for a Practitioner, our Practioner Directory can be found here.
2. If the dots never appear, you might need to edit the form, check you have filled in all fields, unless marked as optional. Files can be sent later if required.
3. If the dots are moving, stay on the page until you see a message saying “thank you”. It can take a number of minutes to send the files if they are quite large.
4. If the dots stop moving that means something went wrong, like files being too large.
5. The limit for sending files is 100 Mb in total. That’s quite generous, and it would be unusual for them to be that large, unless they were from a very high resolution scan. If you have scanned them, please check the files are small enough. You can downsize them in an app, or scan again at a lower resolution.
6. The process could be interrupted by closing your laptop or browser. On a phone or tablet it’s a bit more sensitive; stay on the page and keep the screen on.
7. If it’s just not working, don’t add the files and send them later by email – there will be an email address on the “thank you” page.
8. If you need more clarity, please get in touch via the contact page, social media or Telegram group.